5 Nov '11 text penting dkt status fb Syafiq Elf ♥

29 July 2010

Kyuhyun “Now Im the one with the most power in Super Junior”


The magnae of the 13 member group Super Junior, Cho Kyuhyun, created laughters while talking about his ‘power’ in the group.

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun participated in the morning broadcast of “Good Morning, Summer Special” on 27th. He opened up and started talking about how he was picked on by the members when he first joined Super Junior, for a period of 6 months.

“Previously, because Im the magnae in the group, so I had to cook instant noodles, but I don’t know how to grasp how much water to add”, Teuk hyung said while eating the noodle ‘Who cooked this?”, talking about him being picked on.

But Kyuhyun continued saying, “but after that, I have alot of power” and “Recently I will aegyo an tell the hyungs ‘hyung, treat me to food~’ and the hyungs will treat me to dinner, and will also buy clothes for me”.

But then, Eunhyuk revealed saying that Kyuhyun’s “hyung, please treat me to food” was said in a demanding manner, and Leeteuk also said “you cannot find a more impolite magnae in other group”, creating laughter.

0 6 공주: